Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Art of Arousal

Arousal is slow and steady, never shocking, always seductive. A gentle caress in the right place and the right moment. Arousal approaches cautiously at first, but with every intention of causing you to catch your breath. Arousal requires thoughtful strategy and perfect timing with a passion to tantalize each sense and to provide an ultimate pleasure. This is what I believe the best Chef's and Wine Makers have in common. They desire to make love to you with each dish, each glass, over and over again until you beg for mercy.

This is what my blog is going to be about...the art of seduction through cuisine and wine, how it translates in my real life, how it stimulates and drives me wild.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written!!!! You got me in the first sentence!, more more more!!!, your words are as beautiful as you are!!!, can't wait for more!! Bravo my friend!!!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it girl! Sounds delish! I want a glass of wine and something delish to eat right now! Can't wait for more to come from you dahling! I miss you :) Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. By ze way...I hope ze chef isn't putting his own special sauce in ze food because he's so aroused! lol! Sorry, had to say it! (so inappropriate of me) hehe!

    ReplyDelete